November 12, 2012

perpetual list-maker...

  • laughing at the funny photo above of my brother with our niece Avry, who is throwing one helluva hairy eyeball his way ha-ha!
  • super excited & happy that my sister got engaged yesterday!!! couldn't ask for a better future brother-in-law; they are just the perfect couple! & miss them like crazy!
  • planning a movie date with my mom: Gosford Park with an English tea! (my mom visited me when I studied in London & we had afternoon tea at Harrod's, such a fun memory ♥ we love our British TV...Downton Abbey, Sherlock, etc.)
  • loving Instagram like crazy! Some of my favorite feeds: Lisa Congdon, Dana Willard, Ashley Goldberg, Danni Remender, Rachel Denbow(Smile & Wave), Elsie Larson, & many more...! 
  • learning new (much-needed) techniques for dealing with stress
  • baking pumpkin spice sugar cookies
  • my nightly ritual of making Sleepytime Extra with wildflower honey 
  • breaking out the down comforter to stay cozy as the cold weather moves in
  • planning our Thanksgiving meal & reflecting on how different this year will be...
  • having my first dreams of my dad since he passed away...happy he was his healthy, busy self in them; the hubs told me it was just dad checking in on me :)
  • watching Lady & the Tramp ('cause I needed something light) then going out for spaghetti & meatballs for our anniversary dinner the next night :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment